CHEESY HASHBROWNS WITH HAM
Recipe & photo: allfreecasserolerecipes.com
- 1 bag(s)
- (26 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) cubed ham (or 2 cups leftover ham, cubed)
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make CHEESY HASHBROWNS WITH HAM
- 1In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together, except 1/2 cup cheese.
- 2Place into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Top with remaining cheese.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4ALTERNATE METHOD:
Place the mixture into a lightly greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 hours, then reduce heat to LOW and cook for an additional 2-1/2 hours.