CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS AND NOODLES WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY AND BROCCOLI IN GARLIC BUTTER
- 4-5 one inch thick center cut pork chops
- 2- 32 oz cartons of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large onions cut in rings
- 1 bag egg noodles (i use wide)
- steam in the bag broccoli
- unsalted butter
- minced garlic
- garlic powder, onion powder, minced onion, pepper
How to Make CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS AND NOODLES WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY AND BROCCOLI IN GARLIC BUTTER
- 1Place chops in bottom of slow cooker. Add both cartons of cream of mushroom soup. Add onions and season generously with garlic powder, onion powder, minced onion, pepper, and salt
- 2Cook on high for about three hours or until chops are almost cooked through. Remove chops and place them in a baking dish with whatever gravy is on them when removed from crock.Turn crock down to keep warm. Now Bake chops on 350 for about 40 minutes or until chops are fork tender. Return to slow cooker until ready to serve.
- 3Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. And steam broccoli according to package directions. While noodles are cooking and broccoli is steaming heat butter in small saucepan, add minced garlic and garlic powder and pepper. Stir constantly so garlic doesnt burn. Heat all the way thru.