Celebrate everyday ham
Irisa Raina 9
You can do so much with the leftovers. It’s like the Thanksgiving turkey…we look forward to the leftovers.
With ham you can do breakfast like in a frittata, lunch or brunch could be a great stacked sammie, oh and for dinner I love to do the ham, scalloped or au gratin potatoes. Add a salad and you are good to go!
And don’t forget about the bone….my mom always made split pea soup…delish!
This is just one of the many topping I put on my ham.
- ½ smithfield ham with bone “ buy whatever brand you like “
- 1 – 20 ounce can pineapple chunks in 100% juice “drained “ reserve the juice for another use
- 3 well rounded tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 /4 firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons french’s yellow mustard
- 1 cup seagram’s ginger ale
- oblong baking pan
- parchment paper