BROWNED RICE & PORK CASSEROLE
How to Make BROWNED RICE & PORK CASSEROLE
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with Seasoned Salt. Heat pork chops in skillet. Lightly brown on both sides.
- 2Spray a 2 quart casserole lightly with cooking spray. Remove chops to casserole dish.
- 3Add rice to drippings in skillet. Sometimes a little more olive or canola oil is needed. Cook until rice is browned.
- 4Stir in gravy and water. Arrange onions and carrots on top of pork chops. Pour on Gravy.
- 5Bake 1 hour or until pork chops are done and veggies are tender. Cover dish with lid or foil while in the oven. This lets everything bake evenly.
- 6Oven temperature - 350º