Broiled Pork Blade Steaks With Herb Rub
How to Make Broiled Pork Blade Steaks With Herb Rub
- Place steaks on a large plate or platter.
- Mix remaining ingredients well.
- Rub half of the mixture into 1 side of the steaks, turn them over, and rub remaining mixture over other sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking to take the chill off them.
- Preheat broiler, with rack 6 inches below element. Place steaks on broiler pan and cook about 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness and desired doneness).