Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
This hearty sandwich is delicious and your family will think you worked really hard but it is simple to throw together. The tenderloin is nice and crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Once you put it on your favorite bun and dress the way you like it this is yummy sandwich everyone will love. I followed Julia's very precise directions and everything was perfect. Delish!
- the amount of ingredients listed below is just enough breading for 2-3 tenderloin sandwiches.
- pork tenderloin chunks, see *note below
- 1 1/2 c
- Corn Flake crumbs, can make your own or can be bought
- egg, beaten
- splash of milk
- oil for frying
- salt to taste (I leave out)
- large bbq buns or hoagie buns
- your favorite condiments
How to Make Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
- 11*NOTE: My pork tenderloin was about 2 1/3 lbs. There were 2 strips of tenderloin. I cut across each strip in 3 inch intervals and got 6 chunks out of the 2 strips. I pounded out all the chunks with the flat side of a meat mallet to about 3/8 inch thick. Wrapped each in plastic wrap, then in foil and placed in a Ziploc bag for the freezer. I saved 2 for dinner. I did not bread the tenderloin I wrapped for the freezer.