- pork chops, center cut, 1 inch thick
- 3 Tbsp
- kosher salt, and black pepper to taste,
- 1 tsp
- cumin, chili powder,and garlic powder.
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- lime zest
- pineapple,trimmed and cut into 8 long wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- brown suger.
How to Make Bob's grilled Spiced Pork Chops w Grilled Pineaple
- 1Put pork chops on a platter. rub both sides of meat with oil. Mix salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder.. Rub pork chops with mix.
Drizzle chops with half on juice..
- 2Place pineapple slices on a plate. Mix zest and brown sugar together. rub this over pineapple
Pre-heat grill to med-high heat.. Spray grill greats with cooking spray or rub greats with oil
Place chops on grill cook about 5-6 minutes per side.
- 3About half way through cooking chops. put pineapple slices on grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side. Or until fruit is charred and a little softened..
I served them hot with tater tots.