Black Bean Pork
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin (evoo)
3pork chops, boneless (diced)
1 bunchgreen onions
1 largegreen bell pepper
2 Tbspblack bean garlic sauce
1/4 cwater, as needed
How to Make Black Bean Pork
- Put EVOO & ginger in hot pan, add pork then brown. Note: some Blk Bean sauces can be salty. so don't salt pork.You can always add soy sauce at the end if needed.
- Cut up pepper & the bottom white part of onions add to pan.
- Add blk bean sauce & water. Let simmer till water reduces a little.
- Toss the green tops of the onion (cut in 2 inch pieces) on top then serve over rice (Enjoy)
- You can make this with Chicken or beef. You can even add hamburger to your pork for a large family. That's the way my best friend prefers it.