How to Make Bette's He-Man Sandwiches
- 1Toast hamburger buns, if desired, not necessary.
- 2Open Underwood Deviled Ham, divide into 1/4's. Spread 1/4 of the can onto each hamburger bun.
- 3Fix scrambled eggs as usualy, nothing fancy, whisk milk and eggs scramble in skillet or microwave.
*If you do them in the microwave, make sure you really spray the container well, these will stick to the sides and bottom of the bowl....like cement.
- 4Divide scrambled eggs in 1/2. Place ontop of hamburger buns topped with deviled ham. Salt and pepper to taste
- 5Melt the cheese slices over the top in the microwave for a few seconds. Serve