- 1 pkg
- (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 3-1/2 c
- peeled red potatoes cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 lb
- trimmed pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 c
- no-sugar-added prepared meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Basil Pork and Green Bean Stew
- 11.Place beans in 10- to 12-inch microwavable casserole. Microwave, covered, at HIGH 3 minutes. Drain in colander.
- 22.Using same dish, microwave potatoes, covered, on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir in pork, beans, spaghetti sauce and salt. Microwave on HIGH 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in basil. Microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender and meat is no longer pink in center. Serve with cheese.