BAKED RANCH DINNER PORK CHOPS
Rose Mary Mogan
Each chop averages about 1 and a quarter pounds. You can also use regular cut chops, but be mindful of the cooking time, they will not require as long of a baking time as these.
I didn't have SHAKE & BAKE for pork so I sort of created my own using Ranch dressing and Panko Bread crumbs. The results were a very moist and tasty pork chop. Tender and juicy, and a nice golden brown.
- 4 large
- loin center cut pork chops (about 1 1/4 inches thick each)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried chopped chive
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated garlic powder
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 pkg
- ranch style dressing mix (dry) 1 oz. each
How to Make BAKED RANCH DINNER PORK CHOPS
- 1While SHAKE & BAKE may not be MY preferred method of cooking Pork Chops, it is ONE OF MY HUSBAND Dan's FAVORITE way to have pork chops. Since I was out of the Shake & Bake, I created my own using PANKO BREAD CRUMBS (Japanese Bread Crumbs) blended together with Ranch Dressing and a special blend of other spices. He was very happy with this method and they smelled so good while baking. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F.
- 2You may also use 6-8 thinner cut chops if desired, but be mindful that the cooking time will be much less. Although I chose to line a shallow baking pan with parchment paper, next time I will use a WIRE METAL BAKING RACK so that the chops will be much drier after cooking. By laying on the paper and being so thick I had to drain some of the liquid THAT ACCUMULATED from the chops. You always learn as you cook. USING A METAL RACK IS BETTER FOR THESE THICK CUT PORK CHOPS. If you prefer a very crisp chop. But we love how moist and tasty they were.
- 10Serve with your favorite sides, applesauce, spinach and mashed potatoes. PLEASE NOTE BECAUSE YOU NEVER COMTAMINATED THE BAG OF BREAD CRUMB MIXTURE WITH THE WET PORK CHOPS, YOU CAN NOW STORE IN THE FREEZER WHAT IS LEFT OVER FOR THE NEXT TIME FOR A LATER USE. If USING THINNER CHOPS START WITH 45 MINUTES THEN CHECK TO SEE IF THEY ARE COOKED. These chops are so full of flavor.