Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1HEAT oven to 400°F.
- 2WRAP bacon around meat. Piace in foil-lined pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper.
- 3BAKE 20 min. or until internal temperature reaches 135°F when tested in center with meat thermometer.
*Depending upon your oven - this may take longer than 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, bring remaining ingredients to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 5BRUSH meat with glaze. Bake 10 min. or until done (145°F);
*Depending upon your oven - this may take longer than 10 minutes.
*If bacon doesn't crisp - you can lightly broil.
- 6Cover loosely with foil; Let stand 5 min. before slicing.
- 7COOK ONCE EAT TWICE
Cook 2 tenderloins; wrap 1 tightly in plastic wrap, then in heavy-duty foil; Freeze for use later in a hearty salad or wrap.
- 8Recipe/Photo from Kraftrecipes.com