How to Make Bacon, Eggs'n'Taters
- 1Slice bacon, chop onion, dice green pepper
- 2saute all above in largest skillet you own, prefer cast iron if available.
- 3Shred unpeeled potatoes, pour over the above combo, stir to mix. Allow potatoes to brown, like hash browns, about 5 minutes, flip mixture.
- 4Break whole egg over top of the above, adding as many as needed to feed you family. Pour a small amount of water over the top, to create steam, cover pan. Cook eggs to your preference, over easy tastes best.
- 5This one dish meal obviously can be also served for breakfast, and my one picky teen loved it!