Asian Pork and Cabbage Stir Fry
8thin cut pork loin chops boneless, cut up
2 Tbspsesame oil
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
4 ozsoy sauce
·garlic to taste
·ginger to taste
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Asian Pork and Cabbage Stir Fry
- Cut the raw pork into small pieces. The thin cut pork loin is very tender.
- Chop up the cabbage and set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok heat the sesame oil. Add the pork and stir fry until done. This won't take long since the pork is very thin.
- Add garlic and ginger to the meat and continue to cook it. I use the easy squeeze ginger and garlic. Take a shot and use your own judgement according to taste.
- Add the cabbage to the pan and add 4 ounces of soy sauce. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cook it down until it is done. Enjoy!