Amber's Spam, Brocooli, Cheesy Rice casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgfrozen broccoli, thawed & drained
2 can(s)spam or off brand treet
2 cminute boiled rice
1 jar(s)cheese sauce, lg. ragu or favorite kind
2 can(s)c ream of chicken soup
2 can(s)cream of chicken and broccoli soup
How to Make Amber's Spam, Brocooli, Cheesy Rice casserole
- First, put on a sauce pan of boiling water for broccoli to be boiled in till tender, reserve some of the water, when you drain.
- In a skillet with Pam spray, and low heat, cook bite size chunks of Spam for about 5 minutes.
- Boil Minute Rice and cover to let stand 5 minutes.
- In a smaller sauce pan, heat the soups with 1 can milk and cheese sauce.
- In baking dish or cake pan, 9 x 13 inch. Pour the rice, Broccoli, Spam and Soup mixture. Mix altogether, may need to add a wee bit more milk to be more moist. Add S & P.
We like our's to be creamy moist!
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 till bubbly. About 25-30 minutes. Remove and add to meal. Enjoy!