ALMOND & PEACH CRUSTED PORK CHOPS
Recipe & photo: Bettycrocker.com
- egg (or 1/4 cup fat-free egg product)
- 2 Tbsp
- peach preserves
- 1/2 c
- bisquick or bisquick heart smart
- 1/3 c
- coarsely chopped sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- boneless pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
How to Make ALMOND & PEACH CRUSTED PORK CHOPS
- 1In a shallow dish, beat egg and preserves with fork, breaking apart any large pieces of preserves. In another shallow dish, mix Bisquick mix, almonds, cornmeal and salt.
- 2Dip pork chops into egg mixture; then coat with Bisquick mixture.
- 3In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Cook pork in oil 20 or 25 minutes, turning once until crust is golden brown and pork is no longer pink.
- 4Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately, with additional peach preserves if desired. Try serving these with new potatoes and steamed broccoli--yum!