3 Ingredient GRILLED Pork Roast By Freda
TIP; Lean Cuts of Pork work best and have wonderful Flavors they also have lots of B Vitamins & Zinc. Did you know this??
This recipe borrowed from the National Parks Board. I thank them for this Wonderful flavored roast.
- "boneless" loin pork roast (about 2-3 lbs)
- 1 Pkg
- "liptons" dry onion soup mix
- 1 can
- (16 oz) whole cranberry sauce
How to Make 3 Ingredient GRILLED Pork Roast By Freda
- 3Baste Roast with this cranberry Mixture every 10 min. until roast is done.
(Internatal meat Temp should be @ 155-160 degrees)
about 45 min.
- 4Let Roast Rest about 8-10 min before slicing to serve.
Heat any left over Basting mix to Boiling for 5 min,
Serve along side this roast.
Meal Idea; Great with a potato salad, and baked beans or Corn on the Cob.