Philly Cheese-Steak Stromboli
1refrigerated pizza crust dough
1 pkg1 package shaved steak or (9 oz.) steak-umm® 100% beef sandwich steaks
1 Tbspolive oil + 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
1 smallonion, finely diced (optional)
1/2 smallgreen pepper, finely chopped (optional)
1 cmushrooms, thinly sliced. sliced (optional)
1 ckraft cheez whiz
1 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Philly Cheese-Steak Stromboli
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet. Add mushrooms and onions, saute until soft. Set aside.
- Cook steakum according to package directions. Coarsely chop meat. Mix with mushrooms and onions.
- Lay crust out onto floured surface.
- Layer meat mixture lengthwise over half of pizza crust. leaving 1 inch around the sides for sealing.
- Spread cheese whiz over the top.
- Fold half crust over the top and seal the edges tightly.
- Brush top with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve!