Individual Naan Bread Pizzas
- 4 large
- store-bought naan breads
- 2 c
- pizza sauce (canned, or homemade-or also used pesto)
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella (or italian blend)
- sliced mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomato, fresh basil, etc.
- cooked sausage, pepperoni, smoked oysters, canadian bacon, etc.
How to Make Individual Naan Bread Pizzas
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup sauce (or use pesto) on each naan.
- 3Place desired cheese on top and arrange toppings of your choice on top of cheese.
- 4Add a bit more cheese on top of toppings.
- 5Place naans on baking sheet or pizza pan or stone and bake 10-12 minutes, or until hot and bubbly -
- 6Serve whole or cut into thirds.