Children's easy Mexican pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or ground turkey
- packet dry taco seasoning mix
- 3 large
- flour tortillas
- 1/2 c
- or more, mild salsa con queso
- 1-1/2 c
- shredded mexican-style cheese
- sour cream, sliced black olives and chopped tomatoes for topping
How to Make Children's easy Mexican pizza
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray, place over med-high heat. Add ground beef or turkey and cook until browned. Drain if using beef.
- 2Add taco seasoning and any water called for on packet. Turn off heat. Add in salsa con Queso. Stir well. to combine.
- 3Spray a 8"-round springform pan w/ cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in bottom of pan. Spoon 1/3 of the ground beef mix onto the tortilla. Sprinkle w/ 1/3 of the cheese. Continue layering..tortilla, meat mix and cheese. Bake about 15 mins or until cheese is melted and edges are a little golden brown. Place toppings into small bowls so that the kids can choose their own toppings. Cut slices of pizza and place on plates and let the kids have fun!