This looks so delicious.
Recipe/photo from MyFridgeFood.com
·3 oz. boiled chicken (or fish)
·1/8 cup ricotta
·1/8 cup mozzarella
·1 tsp. freeze dried basil
·sprinkle of parmesan for flavor
·***you can really use any cheese you want.
How to Make ZUCCHINI RAVIOLI
- Slice the zucchini with the potato peeler or the cheese slicer in long flat stripes.
- Mix everything to your filling in the blender until all is mixed. Pour in some olive oil if it is too thick
- Place two of the zucchini slices in a criss cross pattern (four when you only have the dodgy, thin ones left).
- Put a good sized tbs of filling in the middle of the cross.
- Fold the parcel together.
- Place in a oven proof dish, brush with olive oil and grate some fresh parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in 225 degrees Celsius (425 F) for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some more parmesan cheese and serve with your favorite sauce, white, red, pesto, etc...
- ***Low Carb - and you can fill with anytihng! 6 carbs
calories- 281 34 grams protein 13 grams of fat.