☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 400 g
- cherry tomatoes
- 600 g
- pork chipolata sausages
- 2 clove
- garlic, crush, peel and mince
- 1/2 tsp
- chilli flakes
- 300 g
- kale, chop off stems and cut into wide slices
- small zucchini (baby marrow)
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
How to Make Zucchini Pasta with chipolata sausages and kale
- 1Prepare all ingredients as indicated above
- 2Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the cherry tomatoes in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season well with freshly ground salt & pepper. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- 3Place a tiny bit of olive oil (just enough to coat the pan) in a large frying pan on medium heat. Panfry the chipolatas for about 15 minutes until nice and brown all over. When done, remove from the pan and set aside but keep the pan (and the remaining oil in the pan) to re-use later.
- 4While the tomatoes and chipolatas are cooking place a large box grater on its side with the largest grating holes facing up. Cut the ends off the zucchini, then push along the top of grater, in long strokes in order to create long, thin ribbons of zucchini. You want the result to be long strands of pasta-like zucchini.
- 5Return the pan you cooked the chipolatas in to the stove on medium heat. When hot, sauté the garlic and chilli flakes for a minute, then add the zucchini “pasta” and sliced kale. Gently stir fry for about 2 to 3 minutes until the zucchini is tender and the kale is wilted. Add the roasted cherry tomatoes and chipolatas and stir to combine.
- 6To serve, divide the zucchini pasta between the plates