☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
400 gcherry tomatoes
600 gpork chipolata sausages
2 clovegarlic, crush, peel and mince
1/2 tspchilli flakes
300 gkale, chop off stems and cut into wide slices
8small zucchini (baby marrow)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Zucchini Pasta with chipolata sausages and kale
- Prepare all ingredients as indicated above
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the cherry tomatoes in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season well with freshly ground salt & pepper. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Place a tiny bit of olive oil (just enough to coat the pan) in a large frying pan on medium heat. Panfry the chipolatas for about 15 minutes until nice and brown all over. When done, remove from the pan and set aside but keep the pan (and the remaining oil in the pan) to re-use later.
- While the tomatoes and chipolatas are cooking place a large box grater on its side with the largest grating holes facing up. Cut the ends off the zucchini, then push along the top of grater, in long strokes in order to create long, thin ribbons of zucchini. You want the result to be long strands of pasta-like zucchini.
- Return the pan you cooked the chipolatas in to the stove on medium heat. When hot, sauté the garlic and chilli flakes for a minute, then add the zucchini “pasta” and sliced kale. Gently stir fry for about 2 to 3 minutes until the zucchini is tender and the kale is wilted. Add the roasted cherry tomatoes and chipolatas and stir to combine.
- To serve, divide the zucchini pasta between the plates