Vegan Tarragon Alfredo Sauce
1 lbfettucini or other long noodle pasta
1 cground raw cashews
1 cnon-dairy unsweetened milk
2/3 cvegan sour cream
1/2 cvegan cream cheese
1/2 cnutritional yeast
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspsea salt
·fresh ground pepper to taste
4-6sprigs of fresh tarragon, cut up small
4-8 largebutton mushrooms, medium chopped
How to Make Vegan Tarragon Alfredo Sauce
- Get a large pot of water boiling for the Pasta.
- Grind up your cashews until fine.
In a blender add the cashews , milk, sour cream, cream cheese, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Process and put in a sauce pan.
Cut up the mushrooms and saute in some oil with some more tarragon. Set aside.
- Heat up the Tarragon Alfredo sauce on low.
Cook your pasta according to the directions.
- Put the pasta in a large bowl, pour some of the Alfredo sauce over it. Sprinkle with a little more fresh ground black pepper. Top with the mushrooms and sprinkle with a little tarragon for garnish.
- Add some of your favourite hard cheese on top.
Serve with garlic bread and a glass of white wine.