★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- kraft mac and cheese reg flavor cooked according to box directions
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 4 can(s)
- tuna- oil or water the way you like it
- 1/2 can(s)
- 1 pkg
- frozen peas
- onion chopped
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- top with french fried onion rings for a lot more calories, i mean crunch.
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
How to Make Tuna Surprise
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray 13" x 9" pan with Pam cooking spray etc.
- 2Prepare Mac and Cheese and Frozen Peas according to package directions on each.
In the meantime......
- 3In a large pan, add the Cream of muchroom soup and 1/2 can of milk heat until disolved.
- 4Add the 4 cans of drained Tuna and heat through.
You can add the onion and red pepper if using that option.
- 5Add the prepared Mac and Cheese and Peas to the mixture and stir together.
- 6Put in the prepared 13 x 9 pan, top with 2 cups of mozzerella and 2 cups of cheddar. At this point you can top with French Fried Onions if you like.
- 7Put into oven and cook 30 min. The last 10 min of cooking time turn oven up to 400. It may take a few more minutes but watch not to burn cheese or onion if using them.
- 8This delight is done when the cheese is so ooeey and gooey it strings and wont stop. Cheese lover you know what I mean.