1 boxkraft mac and cheese reg flavor cooked according to box directions
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
4 can(s)tuna- oil or water the way you like it
1 pkgfrozen peas
2 ccheddar cheese
2 cmozzarella cheese
optiontop with french fried onion rings for a lot more calories, i mean crunch.
option1 red bell pepper chopped
How to Make Tuna Surprise
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 13" x 9" pan with Pam cooking spray etc.
- Prepare Mac and Cheese and Frozen Peas according to package directions on each.
In the meantime......
- In a large pan, add the Cream of muchroom soup and 1/2 can of milk heat until disolved.
- Add the 4 cans of drained Tuna and heat through.
You can add the onion and red pepper if using that option.
- Add the prepared Mac and Cheese and Peas to the mixture and stir together.
- Put in the prepared 13 x 9 pan, top with 2 cups of mozzerella and 2 cups of cheddar. At this point you can top with French Fried Onions if you like.
- Put into oven and cook 30 min. The last 10 min of cooking time turn oven up to 400. It may take a few more minutes but watch not to burn cheese or onion if using them.
- This delight is done when the cheese is so ooeey and gooey it strings and wont stop. Cheese lover you know what I mean.