Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1 box
- medium shells
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- onion, finely chopped
- stalks of celery, chopped
- carrots, grated
- 1/2 jar(s)
- mircale whip (30 oz jar, you may need a little more)
- 1 Tbsp
- pickle juice (i'm partial to claussen's, but you just want enough to thin out the sauce)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp
- ground coriander
- ground caraway ( a good pinch)
- 1 can(s)
- premium canned tuna fish
- ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1Cook eggs in advance.
Cook Pasta in oiled water.
Chop onion, egg and celery, grate carrot, set aside.
Give cooked pasta a quick "cold shower" then put in bowl/dish. add onion, egg, celery, & carrot.
- 2Take about half a jar of miracle whip in seperate bowl.
Add a few good squirts of mustard. Add ground black pepper to taste. Put in the rest of spices. Add in a splash or 2 of pickle juice, just so the sauce can spread more easily over pasta and "soak in" a little. ( you can always add in more later)
- 3Mix sauce into pasta, and let all of this sit for at least a few hours, if not overnight.....When ready to serve, add a few chunks of the tuna on top.