Three Cheese Pasta Bake
- 1 pkg
- (16-oz) pkg of ziti
- (10-oz) containers refrigerated alfredo sauce
- (8-oz) container sour cream
- (15-oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Three Cheese Pasta Bake
- 1Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 2Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Buitoni Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce.
Note: Ziti pasta is shaped in long, thin tubes; penne or rigatoni pasta may be substituted, if desired.