Three Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups with Sausage
3/4 lbfresh italian sausage
1small onion finely chopped
2 clovegarlic minced
1 cmozzarella shredded
1 cprovel ropes or provolone shredded
1/2 cfresh grated parmesan
2 1/2 cmarinara sauce
2 Tbspfresh chopped parsley
How to Make Three Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups with Sausage
- Cook lasagna noodles according to box directions.
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion about halfway through the browning process; cooking approximately 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30-60 seconds; stirring constantly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay noodles out on large prep area. Divide sausage mixture over the noodles; spreading evenly. Now spread 1/2 of each type of shredded cheese over the noodles. Roll the noodles up and place seam side down in casserole coated with a thin layer of marinara. Top with remaining cheese and marinara.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is light browned. Sprinkle with parsley.