Tangy greek pasta
You can add in some other ingredients such as black olives and chopped tomatoes after it cools ( slightly squeeze tom before chopping to remove some liquid and seeds )
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- curley pasta such as cavatappi
- 1 pkg
- spinach, fresh stem removed
- 1 small
- 8 0z block feta cheese crumbled
- 2 clove
- garlic crushed ( more to suit your taste)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- cracked pepper
How to Make Tangy greek pasta
- 1boil salted water for pasta
- 2while waiting for water, prepare and place into deep bowl your spinach, garlic, olive oil,and feta cheese.
- 3cook and drain pasta , pour directly onto feta spinach mixture in bottom of bowl.
lightley toss a minute. Heat from pasta will wilt and melt the spinach and feta. Enjoy with cracked pepper on top.