Taco Tuna Macaroni
I put it all together and it was delicious! Just a little left for tomorrow's lunch.
- 16 oz
- pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked-al dente
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 large
- cans albacore tuna,water drained
- 1 pkg
- french's taco dry mix
- 2 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. each cream of chicken soup
- soup cans of water
- 1/4 c
- dehydrated onions
- 2 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 14 oz
- can peas with liquid
- 1 cup shredded cheese and 1 cup durkee's french fried onion rings
How to Make Taco Tuna Macaroni
- 1Cook macaroni in boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl( I used my mixer bowl) and squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over the pasta .Mix to coat.
Heat oven to 350^.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix to blend. Do not drain the peas (or corn If you are using that-which I prefer) but use use what you have.Use the taco mix straight from the package.Don't add any salt as there is enough in all the other ingredients.
- 3Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish and pour the mixture into the dish and spread evenly.
Top with the onion rings and cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes , until bubbly and cheese has melted.Remove from oven add 1/2 cup more cheese over top and let set for 5 minutes. Then Enjoy!