Supper on the Run
Quite tastey I believe it is low to moderate in salt, about 6 or 7 vegetables, dairy(thinned out Alfredo sauce some)
Filling and nutricious.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- small pieces stirfried beef
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- bag of frozen stirfried vegetables or other mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- good sprinkle of italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- celery salt
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 3 c
- mixed pasta
How to Make Supper on the Run
- 1In a large skillet brown meat in 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add diced onion after meat is 3/4 brown.
Then add garlic powder and onion powder.
- 2Then add vegetables, if desired add red and yellow peppers, abput 3/8inch pieces and mushroom slices.
Allow (frozen)vegetables to softenwith the above.
Simmer for about 5 minutes. If necessary add a bit more oil and water to mix.
- 3Add about 3 Cups of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle italian seasoning, celery salt onto the meat and vegetables mixing in. Then add about 3 cups of boiled mixed pasta then simmer for about 10 mins.
I added some fresh ground 5 blend peppercorn on top and seasoned with more italian and celery salt to taste.
My first try I subsituted clamato seasoning for some of the celery salt.
Makes enough for 4-5 persons.