SPINACH PROSCIUTTO LASAGNE
In most baked pasta dishes,you can do no wrong adding leafy green spinach and creamy ricotta cheese.
- 2 pkg
- (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach.thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 clove
- coarse salt and coarse ground pepper
- 2 1/2 c
- jarred tomato sauce of your choice but make sure jarred sauce you choose is meatless. you don't want to take away the flavor of the prosciutto ; )
- 2 oz
- thinly sliced prosciutto,finely chopped
- 6 count
- ~ no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 c
- (4ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese (optional - i never put lasagna in the oven without sprinkling it with parmesan or some type of grated cheese
How to Make SPINACH PROSCIUTTO LASAGNE
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Making filling: In a medium bowl, stir together spinach,ricotta,garlic,teaspoon salt,and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. In another medium bowl,stir together tomato sauce and prosciutto.
- 3In an 8-inch square baking dish,spread cup tomato prosciutto mixture. Layer 2 noodles,1/3 filling,13 remaining tomato sauce; repeat twice. Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake until browned, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before you cut into it and serve.
- 5Serves 6 ( 4 if you like large portions )