Spinach Lasagna Cups
The flavor combinations are endless!! Enjoy
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- fresh chopped spinach
- 1 small
- 1/2 c
- weight watchers whipped cream cheese (onion and chive)
- spaghetti sauce ( i used del grosso tomato basil)
- wonton wrappers
- parmesan cheese ( grated)
THIS RECIPE SHOULD FILL 12 STANDARD SIZE MUFFIN CUPS
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Cups
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Chop spinach and shallot and place in bowl. Mix in onion and chive cream cheese. You will note this mixture to get a bit thinner as you mix due to the moisture in the spinach in combination with the cream cheese.
- 3Spray muffin tins (one 12 count or two 6 count) with cooking spray and place 1 wonton on the bottom of each tin. Spoon approximately a teaspoon of spinach mixture into each wonton wrapper. Then place desired sauce (about a teaspoon of this as well)
- 4Repeat these steps until you have used 3 wonton wrappers in each muffin cup. I found rotating the wontons just at a slightly different angle helps to get you a more even edging.