★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- angel hair pasta cooked as directed
- 1-2 c
- of fresh baby spinach reserve until pasta is cooked and drained
- 2-3 tsp
- salt add to your pasta water
- 2 tsp
- parsley add to your pasta water
- 1 tsp
- pepper add to pasta water
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasonings add to pasta water
- olive oil add to pasta water
- 1-2 clove
- of fresh chopped garlic
How to Make Spinach Angel Hair Pasta
- 1First you are going to want to have a large pot filled with water about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- 2To the pot of water you will want to add Salt, pepper, Italian seasonings, olive oil, minced chopped garlic, and parsley. Let this boil.
- 3Once the water has boiled add your angel hair pasta and let cook to your desired consistency.
- 4Once pasta is done drain it. Chop the spinach and add to the pasta and stir it in well. It is now ready to serve and by adding all the spices to the water ahead of time your pasta will have such an incredible flavor. You can serve this pasta with Alfredo sauce, regular pasta sauce, or olive oil and garlic. Enjoy!