Spaghetti Cups with Sloppy Joe
A neat and easy way to serve at your next buffet, picnic or family dinner.
Other filling can be baked in these wonderful little cups.
Your children will love these, no matter what you put in them- let them help.
- 8 oz
- whole wheat spaghetti, broken in half,uncooked for now
- 3/4 c
- shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 c
- dairy sour cream
- 1 large
- egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp
- 12 oz
- ground sirloin
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- smoked paprika
- 6 oz
- tomato paste
- 1 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Cups with Sloppy Joe
- 1Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse. Place back in pot.
In a small bowl whisk together remaining pasta ingredients and pour into the pot and toss well to combine.
- 2In a large skillet cook beef and onion- stirring to crumble until meat is done and onion is tender. Add garlic and cook 12 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients.Except cheese. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cover and simmer 10 minutes( stirring often) Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3Evenly divide the spaghetti mixture into 12 muffin cups that are sprayed with cooking spray.
Using the back of a spoon, press firmly in and up to form pasta into a cup-shape.
- 4Spoon meat mixture equally into the center of each pasta cup. Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and place pan on wire rack to cool, 5 minutes.
Loosen the edges with a thin knife,while still warm; then remove each of the cups from pan to serve.