Shrimp, zucchini and Tomato Fusilli
- 3 c
- whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- shrimp, uncooked,peeled and deveined
- 1 c
- red onion coarsley chopped
- 1 medium
- green sweet pepper cut in strips
- 1 small
- zucchini cut in half and sliced
- grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- white wine or chicken stock
How to Make Shrimp, zucchini and Tomato Fusilli
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions...drain and return to pot and set aside.
- 2In large skillet heat oil, add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes add pepper,zucchini for several minutes add wine and cut up cream cheese and cook until cheese melts add shrimp and cook until shrimp turns pink and toss in the the tomatoes and cooked pasta..serve in bowls and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- 3As a side peel and dice 2 avocados in medium size pieces, sprinkle with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and grated parmesan cheese.