Shoe string elegant dinner for two.
My challenge was 1 frozen uncooked hamburger patty. This is what I made. we both said we would have it again
10 mediumbutton mushrooms
1hamburger patty uncooked and defrosted
1/4 smallonion diced
1 Tbspdiced garlic (jar)
1/4 slicebread, crumbled -- also 1/4 cup jar homestyle parmesan cheese
2dinner sized servings spegetti noodles, uncooked
1/2 smallonion, diced
2 Tbspdiced garlic (jar)
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
1/3 cjar homestyle parmesan cheese divided into two
How to Make Shoe string elegant dinner for two.
- Wash mushrooms and spring the base from the button. set aside.
Start a pan of water on the stove for the noodles
- in a small pan add the hamburger, onion and garlic under the mushroom caps label. saute mashing as you go. it will end up fine grains of burger. set a side.
- In a small bowl add the hamburger mix to the bread crumbs and the parmesan cheese under mushroom caps label.
Load into the mushroom caps pushing hard to get as much in as you can. Put the stuffed caps in a buttered baking dish with lid. set in a 350 degrees oven while you make the rest.
- Put the noodles in the water and cook. in the mean time in a small fry pan add the rest of the main dish ingredients except for the now cooking noodles. Also add the leftover meat mixture. simmer while noodles and mushrooms are cooking.
- Then noodles are done. Drain and mix with the contents of the fry pan. Put into two low raised edge dinner bowls. Top each with 1/2 of the 1/3 cup parmesan cheese and 5 buttom mushrooms.
- Serve with homemade coleslaw and sliced bread.
- Tonight is Eric's turn. one can refried beans. I wish him luck.