- 10 oz
- ronzoni healthy harvest macaroni
- 4 c
- frozen veggies, like broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- 2-1/4 c
- 1% milk
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- salt an pepper each
- 2 c
- reduecd-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- bread crumbs
How to Make Sherry's light veggie mac-n-cheese
- 1Heat 375. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed, adding veggies the last 5 mins. Drain and return to pot.
- 2In lg saucepan, whisk together milk and flour until smooth. Whisk in salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat.
- 3Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in pasta and veggies. Spoon into casserole dish Sprinkle w/ bread crumbs. Lightly spray top of casserole w/ olive oil or butter cooking spray. Bake 20 mins,or until bubbly.