Shells for Albert
1 boxjumbo shells
1 smallred onion, diced
2 clovegarlic, diced
1/4 cwhite wine
1 pkgweight control banana bread oatmeal
1/4 cfrench's fried onions, crushed
3links brown and serve sausage, defrosted and broken into small pieces
1/4 clight sour cream
1 largehandful grated cheddar cheese
1 jar(s)red pasta sauce
How to Make Shells for Albert
- Spray a 9 x 11 baking pan with cooking spray & preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook shells according to package and drain thoroughly.
- Spray a small sautee pan with cooking spray and sautee red onion and garlic in white wine until transparent and wine has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and add in cooled onion/garlic combo.
- Stuff shells with filling and arrange in prepared pan.
- Gently pour sauce over shells.
Spray the inside of foil with cooking spray and cover tightly (spraying it will prevent shells from sticking).
- Bake for 1 hour
Serve warm with crusty bread and a salad.