☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 lb
- butter (1 cup)
- leaves fresh sage
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz) gnocchi, cooked according to package instructions
How to Make Gnocchi with Sage Cream Sauce
- 1Cut the butter into pieces.
- 2In a skillet, distribute the butter and sage, and stir over low heat until the butter has melted.
- 3Add the cream and cooked gnocchi, and cook over moderate heat, turning gently with a wooden spoon until the gnocchi are coated with sauce and heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- 4Transfer the sauced gnocchi to serving plates, sprinkle with Parmigiano and pepper.