Rosemary and Garlic Lasagna
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp badia complete seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta
- 1 package kraft parmesan rosemary and garlic seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3 lbs red sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
SAUCE & NOODLES
How to Make Rosemary and Garlic Lasagna
- 1In a large pot boil noodles, oil, and salt for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- 2In a frying pan add ground beef, onion powder, garlic salt, badia complete seasoning, salt & pepper. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain and add red sauce.
- 3In a large mixing bowl add Mozzarella, ricotta, Kraft rosemary and garlic seasoning, and egg. Mix ingredients until combined completely.
- 4In a large rectangular baking pan start making layers. Sauce, three rows of noodles, cheese, sauce... Make sure all of your layers are even. Your final layer should be sauce and you can sprinkle some mozzarella or Parmesan on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve.