RIGATONI WITH RICOTTA
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) rigatoni
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 2 jar(s)
- (26 oz.ea.) marinara sauce, divided
- 3 c
- (12 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
How to Make RIGATONI WITH RICOTTA
- 1Cook the rigatoni according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a small bowl, beat eggs. Stir in ricotta, Parmesan and parsley.
- 3Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Layer in pan, 2 cups marinara sauce to cover bottom of pan; half of cooked rigatoni over sauce; top with half of ricotta mixture, dropped by spoonfuls; 1 cup mozzarella; 2 cups marinara sauce; remaining rigatoni and ricotta mixture; top with 1 cup mozzarella; remaining marinara sauce; and remaining 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 4Bake, covered with foil, in a preheated 375-degree oven for 60-70 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.