- bags large frozen ravioli (about 3 dozen)
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 c
- pasta sauce (about 2 jars)
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- small onion, finely chopped
- 3 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
How to Make Ravioli Lasagna
- 1Add frozen raviolis and 2 tbsp. of olive oil to boiling water. Remove ravioli after about 8 minutes. They should be cooked, but still slightly firm.
- 2While ravioli are cooking, heat up the other 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onions and garlic and cook for about 2-3 minutes until the onions start to get soft. Stir in ground beef and cook until brown.
- 3Drain ground beef and return to pan. Stir in 2 cups of pasta sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- 4Pour 1 cup of sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Then start assembling the lasagna.
- 5Start with 1 layer of ravioli (about a dozen). Then add half of the beef mixture. Then sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- 6Repeat step 5 (ravioli, then meat, then cheeses). Then add a final layer of ravioli to the top. Pour on 1 cup of left over sauce and the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese begins to bubble. Remove from oven and let set for about 20 minutes. Cut into 8 squares and serve.