Prime Rib over noodles (leftover magic!)
It is SO very yummy! You can add whatever you like to this. I will be making this will left overs from now on!
- left over prime rib any amount you like. (could use steak or any cut of meat)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- onion, chopped
- garlic to taste
- 4 c
- beef broth
- 4 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp
- thyme (to taste)
- 1 tsp
- kitchen bouquet browning sauce
- 1/2 pkg
- mixed frozen vegetables
How to Make Prime Rib over noodles (leftover magic!)
- 1Cut your left over beef into bite size pieces. I trim most all of the fat off as well. Set aside.
- 2In a large frying pan, heat up the olive oil and add onion. Saute until tender and almost browned. Add garlic and saute for a minute.
Add the beef broth,salt,pepper and thyme.
In a small bowl, combine flour with 4 Tablespoons of cold water. Mix until smooth.
- 3Add the flour/water mixture to the beef broth and stir until it bubbles. Simmer, uncovered until slightly thickened. Add the browning sauce and thawed frozen veges. Heat through. Add the beef last, and warm it up in the sauce.
- 4Serve over your favorite noodles.
- 5Remember to save the bones from your prime rib! They make a wonderful beef stock for soup when boiled down. Remember to render the beef stock before you give the dog the bones. ;)