Power Meal Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- quinoa pasta (or any other pasta)
- 1 c
- edamame, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 can(s)
- salt and pepper
- crumbled feta cheese
- seasonings (fresh chopped basil, rosemary, italian seasonins, etc)
How to Make Power Meal Pasta
- 1Cook edamame, drain and combine with black beans. Cook pasta with a little salt and olive oil in water.
- 2season tuna with salt, pepper, and any seasoning you want ( i did a shaker of italian herb seasoning and italian salad dressing).
- 3drain pasta, combine with edamame, black beans, and tuna. Sprinkle feta cheese on top and serve with either italian dressing or pasta (pesto) sauce