Poor Man's Lasagna
1 boxspaghetti cooked and drained set aside to cool
1/3 cparmesa cheese
1 tspgarlic (powder or crushed)
2 tspparsley flakes (fresh is fine as well)
·salt and pepper to taste
8 ozcottage cheese
1 smallonion diced
1 jar(s)favorite spaghetti sauce (wow i love the new ragu meat creations!!! awesome!!
8oz bag(s)mozzarella cheese
How to Make Poor Man's Lasagna
- pre-heat oven to 375 degree
- Cook and drain spaghetti and set aside to cool
- brown hamburger and onion in pan until burger is no longer pink. drain and set aside
- in a large bowl whisk 3 eggs 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese garlic, parsley and salt and pepper together. Toss in spaghetti noodles and mix to coat well. pour mixture into a oiled or sprayed 9x13 baking dish and press down I use my hands for this part :)
- spoon cottage cheese in random spots on top of noodles in pan.
- sprinkle hamburger and onion over cottage cheese
- pour pasta sauce over hamburger
- top with mozzarella cheese
- bake at 350 degree for 35 - 40 minutes until bubbly. remove from oven and cool for at least 30 minutes for pasta to set. Cut and serve.