/ Main Dishes
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK W/SPAGHETTI
1 photo of Philly Cheese Steak W/spaghetti Recipe
deli black angus roast beef, sliced thin & cut into strips
onion, sliced thin
red bell pepper, thinly sliced
cheddar cheese, shredded
sea salt [if needed]
wheat spaghetti cooked accordingly to the package
How to Make PHILLY CHEESE STEAK W/SPAGHETTI
11. Heat oil in skillet on medium heat until hot.
22. Then, add and cook onionsand peppers until fully cooked & tender.
33. Then add roast beef, salt & pepper, stirring until well incorporated.
44. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
55. Make cheese sauce as follows:
66. In a saucepan, melt butter, add flour, stirring for about 2 minutes.
77. Slowly, add the milk, constantly stirring until it thickens.
88. Add salt [if needed] & pepper.
99.Stir in cheddar cheese,until melted and stirring until smooth.
1010.Plate hot spaghetti, top with beef & onions, then top with the cheese sauce.
Printable Recipe Card
About PHILLY CHEESE STEAK W/SPAGHETTI