"PET" Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- cooking spray
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs, dry
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk, pet brand 12oz.
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded sharp
- 1 c
- processed cheese, cubed (velveeta)
- 2 c
- dry macaroni, small elbow, cooked and drained
How to Make "PET" Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 1 1/2- qt baking dish with cooking spray. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave (30 secs or until melted). Stir in breadcrumbs and paprika. Set aside.
- 2Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in 4-qt saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons flour, stirring constantly until lightly browned. Stir in "Pet" evaporated milk, water and salt. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in cheese and cooked macaroni until blended. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and light golden brown.