Pasta with Lemon and Garlic
Fast and easy and will hold up well in the fridge for at least a week- that is if it lasts that long. Your children will love it.
My family loves the salad hot - then any leftovers are usually eaten cold. It's really good ladies.
You can add any chopped up vegetables your family likes.
Add tuna or,cooked and chopped chicken,ground beef,pepperoni, bacon or luncheon meat, etc......
- 1 lb
- spiral pasta-or your favorite
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 medium
- each yellow and red bell peppers, cleaned and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 tsp
- dill weed
- 1/2 c
- or more cheese of your choice
How to Make Pasta with Lemon and Garlic
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente.
Rinse and drain. Place back in pot.
- 2Add olive oil and butter and stir to coat pasta.
Grate lemon peel into pot. Cut and squeeze juice from lemon into pot.
Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Serve.