- 1/2 box angel hair pasta
- 2 to 4 fresh ripe tomatoes
- light olive oil
- green onions to taste
- cohpped garlic to taste
- chopped fresh basil
- butter (optional)
- optional ingredients: mushrooms, black olives, squash and zucchini, oregano, cheese
How to Make Pasta Sauce
- 1In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium or low-medium heat.
- 2Chop or slice the fresh ingredients (any size) using more to serve more people. (As always, make sure guests have no food allergies.)
- 3While the water for pasta comes to a rolling boil put fresh ingredients in saute pan & stir frequently. "Sauce" is intended to be lightly "cooked" unlike traditional sauces.
- 4Once pasta is done & on plates, add a pat of butter (optional). Spoon a moderate amount of sauce on the top. Do not mix or stir.
- 5This recipe is quick, simple and flexible so add or subtract ingredients to express your own creativity. (ideas: mushrooms, oregano, black olives, squash, hot chiles and cheese.)