Everyone loves pasta and this easy recipe is a great way to serve a family favorite- Get the children involved in the preparation.
- 4 oz
- uncooked dried spaghetti
- 1/2 lb
- bulk italian sausage
- 1 c
- spaghetti sauce, your favorite
- 3/4 c
- dairy sour cream
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Pasta Pie
- 1Heat oven to 375^. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain.
Brown sausage in a 10-inch skillet; drain off grease. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella cheese, sour cream and egg in medium bowl; stir in cooked spaghetti.
Place spaghetti mixture in 9-inch glass pie dish; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Spread sausage mixture over entire surface.